Prep: 5 min
Cook: 16 min
Asian Noodle Bowl with Chicken & Vegetables
- 5 oz. (150g) Asian noodles (e.g. chow mein)
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup (240ml) chicken stock
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/3 tsp. hot paprika
- 1/3 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 5 oz. (150g) chicken breast, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 5 oz. (150g) mushrooms, chopped
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1/3 cup (10g) basil leaves
Place noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water, then let it stand for 5 minutes and drain (or cook according to the instructions on the package).
Pour the coconut milk into a wok or pan and bring to a boil. Then add the soy sauce, spices, lime juice, sugar, and peanut butter. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring now and then.
Add the chopped chicken and cook for 5 minutes, then add the zucchini, continuing cooking for another 5 minutes.
Finally, add in the cooked noodles and spinach. Mix well and cook for another 1 minute until spinach has wilted. Garnish with basil, to serve.